Pixel Fold Inside Screen Protector

slbailey1

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I plan on pre-ordering the Pixel Fold(512g) from Verizon on the 20th. I already have the Spigen armor case, outer screen protector, and lens protector. I also have the Miimall inside screen protector.

I have been reading about foldable screens and now I am confused.

1. Will the Pixel Fold come with a manufacturer inside screen protector?

2. Can you take the manufacturer inside screen protector off?

3. Can a screen protector be placed on top of the manufacturer inside screen protector?

4. When removing the added screen protector, will it damage the manufacturer inside screen protector?

5. Do I need an additional screen protector if the Pixel Fold comes with an inside screen protector?

6. Can I use an additional inside screen protector to preserve the new condition of the phone?

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
If it's the same as the Samsung foldables it will probably have a thin protector from factory... Usually that's the only thing that I use on the phone but I know others have removed the factory inside protector and install their own.. I've not confirmed yet if Google will have a factory but I assume so.. you would not put another protector on top of that one you would have to remove it and install a new one if that's the case..

slbailey1

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
If it's the same as the Samsung foldables it will probably have a thin protector from factory... Usually that's the only thing that I use on the phone but I know others have removed the factory inside protector and install their own.. I've not confirmed yet if Google will have a factory but I assume so.. you would not put another protector on top of that one you would have to remove it and install a new one if that's the case..
Thanks for your help. I will not use the inside screen protector I have.

Reactions: darrinS

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I plan on pre-ordering the Pixel Fold(512g) from Verizon on the 20th. I already have the Spigen armor case, outer screen protector, and lens protector. I also have the Miimall inside screen protector.

I have been reading about foldable screens and now I am confused.

1. Will the Pixel Fold come with a manufacturer inside screen protector?

2. Can you take the manufacturer inside screen protector off?

3. Can a screen protector be placed on top of the manufacturer inside screen protector?

4. When removing the added screen protector, will it damage the manufacturer inside screen protector?

5. Do I need an additional screen protector if the Pixel Fold comes with an inside screen protector?

6. Can I use an additional inside screen protector to preserve the new condition of the phone?
Omg don't do this.....you'll regret it!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000