Placeholder: Just got a shipping notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Relax. We're just having a little fun. Anticipation of a new device is half the fun.

But why start this thread now when obviously there won't be an activity in it until they ship?

You didn't start a "I can't wait for them to ship" thread. You started a "Look at me! I made the first shipping notice thread!" So now until they actually ship, people who come to this forum will think they might of shipped already and get excited only to find out you just had to be first.

Real fun.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Celexa, Prozac, Lithium, Beer, Joint, Enema whatever take your pick and relax. First of all it's a forum we are all anxious and the op wants to share the excitement. Why not enjoy it?

Reactions: jimbo1mcm

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I just hope for jimbomcm sake when they do ship everyone uses this thread.

God only knows what he'll do if they don't. :(

This is obviously a very important thing in his life. I mean he used a placeholder for cripes sake! It must be all he has. Here's hoping!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow, doesn't take long for a thread to go bad.

@mikesmith - You seem just as concerned with getting the same attention you accuse the OP of.

I'm flagging this thread; this is ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with starting a thread like this, and the OP wasn't looking to be the first at anything. Let it go dude.

Reactions: jimbo1mcm
Status
Not open for further replies.