Please help - have I been hacked?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Please help. My husband thinks his phone has been hacked or it's under an MDM of some kind. I need help reading log files & really just help to figure out if he's been hacked, by who, what MDM if there is one & how to fix it. If it's something else or something wrong with the phone if someone can run a remote diagnostics tool or if you know anyone or any company or app that does. I'm really at my wits end trying to figure this out & Idk what else to do. I have screen shots of the log files I can send since I don't see where I can attach them to this post. If you can't help me, will you please point me in the direction of someone that can.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
MDM is not a hack. It means that it is a work phone managed by his employer. He will need to contact the IT department if he no longer wishes to use this particular personal phone for his work account. Otherwise, if the phone was given to him by his employer then he cannot remove the MDM as it is not his phone but his employer's.

Please register as a member and provide more information. https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154&p=3754645&viewfull=1#post3754645

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12