Please help!!!

kapsiakchris

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my phone via the cwm download (green one) and the root shown in thread. I want to flash the superclean froyo, however I noticed I need the "new" cwm (red one). I have downloaded what I need to my computer however I can no longer get my computer to read my sd card to copy the files. When I select mount nothing happens on the computer and if I go to my computer its not there either. I was having this problem prior root like many however if I kept trying it would eventually recognize it.

Yes I have downloaded the samsung drivers, over and over. Every post I see about this just says flash this kernel or that kernel. How can I flash anything with cwm when I cant put those files on my sd card to begin with?

Thanks to everyone for the help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone via the cwm download (green one) and the root shown in thread. I want to flash the superclean froyo, however I noticed I need the "new" cwm (red one). I have downloaded what I need to my computer however I can no longer get my computer to read my sd card to copy the files. When I select mount nothing happens on the computer and if I go to my computer its not there either. I was having this problem prior root like many however if I kept trying it would eventually recognize it.

Yes I have downloaded the samsung drivers, over and over. Every post I see about this just says flash this kernel or that kernel. How can I flash anything with cwm when I cant put those files on my sd card to begin with?

Thanks to everyone for the help

put your phone in debugging mode, plug into your computer, while plugged in restart your phone, wait a min and try to mount, if this does not work unplug for a 10 seconds then plug back in and again try to mount,,,,if this does not work get a different set of drivers Samsung and repeat the process

kapsiakchris

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
wow thanks so much man..... one more problem how to reinstall cwm because now for some reason it wont work, when I click apply sdcard:update.zip after the odin step it just turns the screen blank and then samsung pops up and go back to the same blue recovery screen

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
wow thanks so much man..... one more problem how to reinstall cwm because now for some reason it wont work, when I click apply sdcard:update.zip after the odin step it just turns the screen blank and then samsung pops up and go back to the same blue recovery screen

make sure you delete any old update.zip files and put the new one..if this does not work flash new red cwm again.