Please keep me from getting new udp lines with the other 3 carriers lol

NougatDude

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
So we have udp on all major carriers. Our plan was to get at least two new lines via Verizon but now that the other three changed theirs what should we do IN ADDITION to getting two new Verizon phones? I know it bugs me that att doesn't allow hotspot at all. Bummer. Any other downside? T-Mobile I can't remember but will look back at sites I saved. And sprint is sprint. It works in some places for us but horrid in most but their promotion only lasts a year i believe right? Thanks for your help.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Verizon and T-Mobile are the only two I'd consider. The deals for joining Verizon are better atm with the trade ins, but long term it's really who is going to have better service for you and your family. I'd base it on whoever has better coverage for your area rather that who has a flashier gimmick.

NougatDude

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Verizon and T-Mobile are the only two I'd consider. The deals for joining Verizon are better atm with the trade ins, but long term it's really who is going to have better service for you and your family. I'd base it on whoever has better coverage for your area rather that who has a flashier gimmick.

But they all do except more or less sprint. Sprint is amazing at our houses and in some other cities we visit but that's hovering around a lot more not so good spots. But we stay with them in hopes they get better soon by themselves or with a merger was just reading that sprint drops you down to 2g after using hotspot for a certain amount. What about other things I may be missing? Thanks. I know pricing with additional lines I believe goes up with sprint and I think att.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick