Please recommend a good one-click wristband!

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for hopefully a black silicone one-click wristband for my Watch 6 Classic 43 mm. I've scoured Amazon, the Web, etc. and everything I see is either ugly, not durable, or isn't one-click.

Suggestions appreciated.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious as to good recommendations as well. I've tried two different one-click bands from Amazon. One is incredibly difficult to put on, and the other has the well-known problem of randomly falling off.

I've purchased one-click bands from Samsung.com *twice* and had to return them both times because the bands randomly fell off. I keep trying because I love the concept of a one-click band. But there seems to be a fundamental design flaw here.

Is it just me or are others experiencing this problem?

Reactions: silverfang77

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I loved the D-buckle design and when I bought the GW6 Classic the website would not allow me to select black hybrid leather with my black watch. I didn't feel any color options it would allow made sense so I just stuck with the T-buckle in hybrid black.

I later purchased the official Samsung D-buckle in black hybrid leather but the standard M/L is quite big. So much that the buckle is positioned almost aligned under my thumb rather than centered in the back of my wrist. But that freaking band was $70 and I'm afraid if I were willing to buy the S/M it would be too small. Maybe I'm just an odd sized wrist. In the past, S/M size band was definitely too small for my wrist. Wondering if anyone else observed this?

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
I'm curious as to good recommendations as well. I've tried two different one-click bands from Amazon. One is incredibly difficult to put on, and the other has the well-known problem of randomly falling off.

I've purchased one-click bands from Samsung.com *twice* and had to return them both times because the bands randomly fell off. I keep trying because I love the concept of a one-click band. But there seems to be a fundamental design flaw here.

Is it just me or are others experiencing this problem?
Just something about bracelets that click when they go on that doesn't appeal to me. Especially when it's behind your back.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I loved the D-buckle design and when I bought the GW6 Classic the website would not allow me to select black hybrid leather with my black watch. I didn't feel any color options it would allow made sense so I just stuck with the T-buckle in hybrid black.

I later purchased the official Samsung D-buckle in black hybrid leather but the standard M/L is quite big. So much that the buckle is positioned almost aligned under my thumb rather than centered in the back of my wrist. But that freaking band was $70 and I'm afraid if I were willing to buy the S/M it would be too small. Maybe I'm just an odd sized wrist. In the past, S/M size band was definitely too small for my wrist. Wondering if anyone else observed this?
I have a larger wrist and the S/M is better to me than the M/L.

Last edited: