Pocketnow chooses V20 as Best Flagship 2016

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
It really is a great phone. They need to work on marketing their phones better though. I hadn't even really heard about this phone and I was eating brunch at a restaurant one day with my fiancee and someone at the table next to me had a V20. I couldn't stop looking at it so I asked her when I was leaving what it was and she told me "it's an LG V20." I started doing some research on the phone and read great things so I went into the store to play with one and ended up paying off my S7 Edge and trading it in early so I could walk out with the V20. Lol

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Have no fear.... Someone will come in to burst your bubble

Someone may come in and disagree but that is normal for a forum, no? ;). The only thing that maters if if you enjoy your phone since you're the one using it day in and day out.. Not the other person posting.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
The V20 is definitely a great device and maybe even an underdog since most people were expecting the 3 obvious contenders (iPhone, Pixel and S7 edge)

I personally think it's deserving of the top title. The 2nd screen is innovative and the audio capabilities is great. :)

I have a feeling that Samsung will take the top spot for 2017. Looks like they have some exciting stuff coming!

A droid a day, keep the apple away.