Poll - When do forums officialy shut down?

Dormant / Shut down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I doubt there is a time frame. Just depends on how long it remains popular enough to maintain its own standing. After that, I imagine it'll be relegated to the "other Android Phones".

Since now, as of 8/30/11, there is STILL no viable VZW phone competition, I don't think we've got anything to worry about anytime soon. :D

-Frank

Alma

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I sincerely hope these forums will not shut down before the HTC Thunderbolt is no longer an over-hyped, over-priced, unreliable piece-of-crap!

Thank you for allowing me to vent.

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Considering the forum for the G1 is still up (a phone released almost 3 years ago) I highly doubt we'll be seeing the Thunderbolt's forum go anywhere, especially not in the next 12 months.

r007

1337 Member
May 23, 2011
Visit site
Consider a lot of us have two year contracts (and don't care about the hassle of upgrading early and selling our TB), I don't see this forum going dormant for at least another year and a half. The options you gave in the poll are not diverse enough.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would say after 2-3 years or when HTC declares end of life for the device maybe..but def not within a year from now.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Consider a lot of us have two year contracts (and don't care about the hassle of upgrading early and selling our TB), I don't see this forum going dormant for at least another year and a half. The options you gave in the poll are not diverse enough.

I will try to do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everett4