Poll: Which version of Android is your phone currently on?

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So how does one participate?

The link goes to the article about said poll, but there's nowhere to make a selection.

Chris Laarman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
So how does one participate?

The link goes to the article about said poll, but there's nowhere to make a selection.
The poll with radio-button answers is on the same page as the article. - Whereas I must reply to you from the forum, as the "reply button" on that page doesn't seem to work for me... :-|

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The poll with radio-button answers is on the same page as the article. - Whereas I must reply to you from the forum, as the "reply button" on that page doesn't seem to work for me... :-|
I wasn't seeing the poll at all in the article.

However, I was using Firefox on my phone. When I went to the same page using Samsung Internet, the poll showed up. So I voted from there.

Apparently, the website is not fully compatible with Firefox for Android.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't seeing the poll at all in the article.

However, I was using Firefox on my phone. When I went to the same page using Samsung Internet, the poll showed up. So I voted from there.

Apparently, the website is not fully compatible with Firefox for Android.
Poll works fine on Firefox for Android. If you're not seeing it, perhaps your Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox is set to Strict.

Reactions: B. Diddy

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Poll works fine on Firefox for Android. If you're not seeing it, perhaps your Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox is set to Strict.
It is set to "Strict". I changed it to "Standard" and the poll showed up.

That explains it.

Reactions: Bla1ze

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton