Pop up notification on screen

Steven Turner2

Jun 22, 2022
Visit site
Hi

I have a Redmi pro 10 phone, lately when I clear cache or use certain apps including Twitter a notification shows close to the bottom of the screen, such as cache cleared or person blocked ECT. it stays on the screen for 20 to 30 seconds on what ever app I'm in.
Any ideas on how to stop or clear? Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

When you say “clear cache”, do you mean exactly that, or are you refer ring to closing recents? If the former, are you saying that you often clear app cached data?

Just using Twitter will bring up the notification?

Steven Turner2

Jun 22, 2022
Visit site
When I close program or remove a user on Twitter the notification shows on the screen as expected, but it stays on for 30 seconds not briefly.
Cache, I'm referring to closing open apps.
It is really annoying is message overlaps when I go to other screens and is over the keyboard. I can't find away to adjust or stop it?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
When I close program or remove a user on Twitter the notification shows on the screen as expected, but it stays on for 30 seconds not briefly.
Cache, I'm referring to closing open apps.
It is really annoying is message overlaps when I go to other screens and is over the keyboard. I can't find away to adjust or stop it?
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure about the right steps in MiUI but search in your accessibility settings for an option called 'Time to take action', or anything similar, and make sure that it's set to Default.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21