Portable charger suggestions?

spinalpap

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: portable charger

I have the Anker 10,000mah, and it works great. Charges a tablet one or a Note 2x. More charges for smaller phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

I'd also recommend the Anker product. They now have intelligent usb ports that charge Android devices faster.

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I have a New Trent 9900 with two charging ports. I have had it for just over 3 years. I use it at least 3 times a week. It works great for charging any device I have ever plugged into it. It will charge to devices at the same time also. one of the ports is 1 amp and the other is 2 amps.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Are either going to last more than 3 years.
Posted via the Android Central App
I don't know, but i have read great reviews about Zerolemon and with their current promotion, the battery will only cost me $33. if you buy it from seller zerolemon direct, it's from the actual company, because they seem to sell their products through Amazon.

ChargersMarket

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

For that price you can buy solar charger. It can be used as power bank and also incharge from the sun. At ebay you can find solar chargers with capacity of 10000mAh

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

The Sony one listed in the original post seems a bit pricy.

I picked up a Genius ECO-u1000. It has a 10,400 mA capacity and can fully charge my Note 10.1 tablet as well as my Note 2. (Haven't tried it on the Note 4 yet). It's very well built and has lasted a year so far. The Genius site claims they use Samsung batteries, (so it's gotta be good... right :) )

They can be had for around $50.00 if you search Amazon etc..