Possible New Phone taxe to fund School Broadband!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I would not say kids are stupid. I would say yes we need these things to keep ourselves ( the children) relevant in a world economy. I would agree that it does need to be voted on, I just do not agree on more taxes let them (the government) be more creative with the tax dollars they already have.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The last line of the article says 12 dollars over 3 years. That's like 33 cents a month per line. A small price to pay for a well educated future generation.

amadkins

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
The last line of the article says 12 dollars over 3 years. That's like 33 cents a month per line. A small price to pay for a well educated future generation.

I'd gladly pay for my child if it was a voluntary system. However, I don't see the virtue of the government (an instrument of force) stealing from me to redistribute towards ends that I don't control.

Any system based on force (like taxation based education) is immoral and prone to corruption. I'd much rather keep my tax money and the freedom to educate my own children than be forced into the collectivist scam.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd gladly pay for my child if it was a voluntary system. However, I don't see the virtue of the government (an instrument of force) stealing from me to redistribute towards ends that I don't control.

Any system based on force (like taxation based education) is immoral and prone to corruption. I'd much rather keep my tax money and the freedom to educate my own children than be forced into the collectivist scam.

I hope you don't use any public facilities, that your kids have never attended public school, that you've never set foot in a public park or never driven on publicly funded roads. If you have then you were part of the "immorality" you speak of. How about the kids who don't have parents that care, are they just supposed to fend for themselves? Without taxes to support public education we have no education system. I am really not trying to turn this into a political debate but for the life of me I cannot understand people with your viewpoint. Are you that damn selfish that you only care about the well being of you and yours and could give a damn about anyone else?

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I hope you don't use any public facilities, that your kids have never attended public school, that you've never set foot in a public park or never driven on publicly funded roads. If you have then you were part of the "immorality" you speak of. How about the kids who don't have parents that care, are they just supposed to fend for themselves? Without taxes to support public education we have no education system. I am really not trying to turn this into a political debate but for the life of me I cannot understand people with your viewpoint. Are you that damn selfish that you only care about the well being of you and yours and could give a damn about anyone else?

Bring back the Poor Houses, let them work for their bread and gruel!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnieH