Possible to receive call on LTE watch while disconnected from phone but phone on?

dastum

Nov 15, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

I can't seem to find a setting or a way to get my watch to ring if I get a call while disconnected from the phone unless the phone is off. For example, if I go out for a run or walk or backyard I want the phone to ring but dont want to have to turn off my phone or turn phone to airplane mode. Phone is a Note10+, watch is galaxy 4 classic LTE. Provider is verizon.

Same goes for text messages if possible. Also, part of why I'm asking is because I'm thinking of upgrading to watch 5 pro LTE but not sure I would spring for the LTE option if I'll have the same issue.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and thank you for creating an account. It will make getting answers and asking questions easier.

Have you done any searching outside of AC?

Here is a link to Samsung Answers about making calls with the Watch 4... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...a%20headset.&usg=AOvVaw0hGtjNVekeIERxp5ub94aQ

There also seem to be several videos on YouTube about how to do this.

Best wishes and let us know what you find.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I can't seem to find a setting or a way to get my watch to ring if I get a call while disconnected from the phone unless the phone is off. For example, if I go out for a run or walk or backyard I want the phone to ring but dont want to have to turn off my phone or turn phone to airplane mode. Phone is a Note10+, watch is galaxy 4 classic LTE. Provider is verizon.

Same goes for text messages if possible. Also, part of why I'm asking is because I'm thinking of upgrading to watch 5 pro LTE but not sure I would spring for the LTE option if I'll have the same issue.
I would call Verizon and make sure they have your settings right. I had the watch 4 and now the 5 pro, they both ring when I get a call or text whether hooked to the phone or out and about with phone home. Phone is always on. It sounds like there's a issue with share number

There's a setting not right or Verizon has a setting in their system wrong. If you have not done so yet I would reset the watch and set it up new again to see if that fixes the issue. Might was well do that before calling Verizon as they will have you do it when you call them.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca