Post some good slim cases for the HTC ONE

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thinking of getting this in a trade for my iphone 5, post some slim cases for the htc please.

Or just link them.

vickyso4

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I just received my case from Amazon yesterday. Its the Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One (M7) - Clear for $10. I had originally bought a $30 case last month, it wasn't all that. This $10 case is waaaay better and cheaper. I recommend. Happy shopping! :)

Belhade

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I just received my case from Amazon yesterday. Its the Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One (M7) - Clear for $10. I had originally bought a $30 case last month, it wasn't all that. This $10 case is waaaay better and cheaper. I recommend. Happy shopping! :)
I just got my ... case yesterday so today is the first day of using it and the issue that I have right now is that it seems to cause even more overheating then previously

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Incipio feather is a great thin case.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

It is really good. The best line of phone cases for those looking for scratch protection only. I still plan on getting one in gray but I'm waiting for a couple of other cases I ordered to arrive before buying another one.

To anyone interested, I wrote a brief review of the Incipio Feather for the One a while back. There are a few pictures in the post as well.

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Bear Motion Premium Slim Back Cover Case (on Amazon). It was so good, I got two of them. It is slim, and has an amazing feel to it (almost like sandpaper). The only downsides is it doesn't really cover the whole phone - the top and bottom is fully exposed, so be careful with it.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
This.

I bought two slim cases off Amazon: Incipo feather for ~$10 and the Poetic for ~$5. IMO the Poetic wins hands down.

I play with my food

Is it durable? I've read that some start to stain on the clear back.

I'm thinking of buying the Atmosphere as well.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is it durable? I've read that some start to stain on the clear back.

I'm thinking of buying the Atmosphere as well.

I can't speak to the durability as I only had the One for a few weeks. Also, I didn't drop my phone. This is a link to the Poetic case that I bought, it isn't the Atmosphere.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't speak to the durability as I only had the One for a few weeks. Also, I didn't drop my phone. This is a link to the Poetic case that I bought, it isn't the Atmosphere.

Oh, it's the Palette. I thought it was the Atmosphere.

Why did you like the Palette more than the Feather? Thanks!

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Oh, it's the Palette. I thought it was the Atmosphere.

Why did you like the Palette more than the Feather? Thanks!

The two cases are VERY similar. I just preferred the way the Palette felt. It also fit on the phone a little more securely.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 4

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
The two cases are VERY similar. I just preferred the way the Palette felt. It also fit on the phone a little more securely.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 4

I Love the Feather but the complaint I have it's the back that attracts moist stains from your fingers or hands.

Is the Palette any better on this regard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Osmaan