Posting links with under 10 posts

sharpCode

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, just came across the problem of posting a link under 10 posts. I understand and totally agree with it but it appeared to produce the same error when I removed the link (which was in the quoted post) still. The post was in this format.

(QUOTE=Gekko;4097065) post with url included here (/QUOTE)

Was just wondering if there is a way to allow quoting to work for users under 10 posts or if this is not a common problem.

Edit: hoping to remain an active member of this community so shouldn't effect me but was awfully strange, seems like the 'Gekko;4097065' link was the part it didn't like.

Last edited:

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So, you had quoted a link, and the quoted link triggered the filter, correct? We can certainly look to see if removing any 'quoted' links from this filter is possible. Thanks for pointing this out!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I also posted something and it doesn't appear... wonder if the forums software is buggy.
No certain words which are in our forum software filters trip the automatic moderation of posts/threads. This is not something the Mod team has control over, it is setup by Admin. We personally review and handle anything caught in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theimperialtour