Power Button Completely Flush with the Phone

zariman

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the HTC One at the Verizon store and I noticed that pressing the power button is a real pain in the arse. When I look at the phone from the side the power button has no lift and is flush with the phone. Should I try to exchange for a new one? Anybody else having this issue?

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the HTC One at the Verizon store and I noticed that pressing the power button is a real pain in the arse. When I look at the phone from the side the power button has no lift and is flush with the phone. Should I try to exchange for a new one? Anybody else having this issue?

It should be raised slightly, not a total flush. The DNA was like that. Takes some time getting used to. If yours is a perfect alignment with the metal housing, then I would say it's broken. Mine is slightly raised.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ive had two HTC phones (Thunderbolt and Rezound) and the power button is same on those too. The only way I can find it is because the SEIDO case I have has a space for it that I can find. Otherwise it was tough to use.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
At first I thought the nearly flush buttons would bother me, but when I run my fingers along the edge I can JUST feel them enough to use them.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Remember that power button is a ir blaster also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2