power button

ak2j

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a Droid pro ( just swapped from blackberry) and hates having to push the power button to unlock the screen. Is there an option where we can bypass having to push the power button.

Thanks in advance.

jpcalhoun

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a Droid pro ( just swapped from blackberry) and hates having to push the power button to unlock the screen. Is there an option where we can bypass having to push the power button.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, there are a couple of apps on the market that enable you to power off your phone by presssing a icon on the screen. I'm using Screen Off...works great.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
NOLOCK

i use an app called "NOLOCK". basically lets you unlock the screen by pushing the volume or any button on the keypad. and if you add it as a widget on your screen, you can quickly go back and forth between this unlocking method. so if you are out for the night and think the phone might unlock on its own too much cause of the keypad, you can turn off the feature easily. but while sitting in an office all day, you can turn the NOLOCK feature on if your phone is sitting at your desk all day.

Justdogtired

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Wake Up Screen by wildroid. So worth $2.99. All you do is shake the phone a few times, and it wakes up. Searched all day for just the right app, and this one is it.

Justdogtired

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the nolock app, and it's fine to keep you from having to swipe the arrow to unlock it, but the Wake Up Screen app is the one you're looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984