Power Control widget on PWGB v2.0b3

bxojr

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm running PWGB v2.0b3. I can add the Power Control widget to my home screen, but the widget is blank (no icons) and doesn't do anything. I've deleted and re-added it multiple times with the same result. Has anybody else seen this with PWGB? Any ideas on how to fix it?

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm running PWGB v2.0b3. I can add the Power Control widget to my home screen, but the widget is blank (no icons) and doesn't do anything. I've deleted and re-added it multiple times with the same result. Has anybody else seen this with PWGB? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Have you tried rebooting the phone with the blank power widget on the screen? That worked for me when i first flashed.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get the Power Control Widget from? Also do you know if/how to get the CM7 calendar to work with this ROM?

EDIT: Ok... I found the widget you are talking about... But I still would like to know about the Calendar.

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Where did you get the Power Control Widget from? Also do you know if/how to get the CM7 calendar to work with this ROM?

EDIT: Ok... I found the widget you are talking about... But I still would like to know about the Calendar.

Just long press down anywhere on the screen that has space and a box will open up with options ie: Widgets, Shortcuts, Folders Walpapers... choose Widgets and scroll down near the bottom and you will see Power Control, press on that and it should appear on your screen...but note that it might be blank boxes at first and you may need to reboot to fix that.

Edit-- OOps didnt see your edit in there..well maybe someone else can use the info ;)

Reactions: sushiguy732

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I figured i was just going to have to get used to the buttons in the pulldown (which arent that inconvenient, but still...)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG