Power Saving ON / OFF

Wooga

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use this....before the update I tried it and my battery seemed to get worse so I turned it off. Was curious after the update if anyone was using it.

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have it on at all times. but the biggest battery savers are wifi and data connections. If you disable the sprint connections optimizer I believe you see a HUGE difference in battery. Normally people I see are posting maybe 10-12 hours before having to recharge, I'm on 12 hours 15 minutes and still have 57% left on my battery, and this is from the single charge.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think my sprint connection optimizer stays off but I get roughly 25+ hours of usage on my phone until it gets low (5%). I also have WIFI , GPS and DATA ON! Brightness FULL, syncing FB, GMAIL, Exchange (Outlook) just to name a few settings. Oh also live wallpaper, live news ticker, refresh the weather every 3 hours... etc.

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
WIFI , GPS and DATA ON! Brightness FULL, syncing FB, GMAIL, Exchange (Outlook) just to name a few settings.

Which respectively is limited to moderate usage I would say. But I use my phone for YouTube, and Pandora mainly which requires a lot of data transfer causing the phone to continuously run to load the video, the screen is playing a "movie" draining the bettery even more. I could see 25+ hours if you just use your phone for normal day things.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I use power saver when I turn off mobile data but that's usually only when my battery is low and I need it to last for phone calls and text messages.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie