Pre-Paid or Post-Paid?????

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
With all of the choices that are available now, why would anyone stick with the Big 4??? You can't really say network because there are pre-paid choices on all the networks.... and they are all cheaper.... Am I missing something??? I am shopping for a new pre-paid company so that I can say goodbye to Big Red... Anyone else leave the Big 4 for someone else?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
One of the details to look for with prepaid plans is how much high speed 4G data is included, and how much it may get throttled.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
This thread is ironic for me, I have been a prepaid customer for nearly 15 years or so but I was thinking about jumping on t-mobile. They seem to be the ones that is straight forward what you are really paying for in service... I think.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
One of the details to look for with prepaid plans is how much high speed 4G data is included, and how much it may get throttled.

For me it not a problem with Data... I use about 1 to 1 1/2 GB per month.. i am on wifi at home and work... But that is an issue for many... Thanks

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
This thread is ironic for me, I have been a prepaid customer for nearly 15 years or so but I was thinking about jumping on t-mobile. They seem to be the ones that is straight forward what you are really paying for in service... I think.

Could I ask.. who are you with now and have you been with them the entire 15 years?

mrnyjet

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
the tmobile /walmart $30 plan with 100 voice minnutes , texts, and 5gb of LTE is really hard to beat.
otherwise, the at&t share plan with 15 gb of LTE and $15 per phone is next best.

Posted via the Android Central App

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Like the other dude above, been prepaid/unlimited for ages. I pay for it and likely get throttled, but I like not having to worry if I end up streaming like 20 GBs in any given month.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Like the other dude above, been prepaid/unlimited for ages. I pay for it and likely get throttled, but I like not having to worry if I end up streaming like 20 GBs in any given month.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Is there a specific carrier you were satisfied with?