• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

Pretty Otterbox Symmetry cases for my black S7 edge.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Love the black Symmetry case I have on my black S7 Edge. My Daughter just ordered me up 2 more. One is Red with a Bright Red Rubber inside. The other is Baby Blue with Hot Pink rubber interior. What am I going to do with these hot colors? I can see myself at work tomorrow rocking the Baby Blue & Hot Pink Symmetry on my black S7 Edge. :p

Blue-Pink-Black-Symmetry01.jpgBlackRedSymmetry01.jpg

omgabunny

Apr 22, 2010
Love the black Symmetry case I have on my black S7 Edge. My Daughter just ordered me up 2 more. One is Red with a Bright Red Rubber inside. The other is Baby Blue with Hot Pink rubber interior. What am I going to do with these hot colors? I can see myself at work tomorrow rocking the Baby Blue & Hot Pink Symmetry on my black S7 Edge. :p

View attachment 225130View attachment 225131

Any chance you can post a pic with your S7 in the cases? I'd love to see how the all red looks on your black galaxy

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Here you go. That red is starting to grow on me. I feel like an official Verizon customer with this combo.

rsym01.jpgrsym02.jpgrsym03.jpgrsym04.jpgrsym05.jpg

Last edited:

teristark

May 27, 2014
When I saw the red one in your first post I thought uck. After seeing it on the phone it looks amazing! Very classy with the red/black look. Nice!

teristark

May 27, 2014

What screen protector are you using with the symmetry case? My husband started using his but it lifted his screen protector off. He wants another one but I'm not sure which one to get.

Lance Redden

May 9, 2016

Posted via the Android Central App on S7 Edge

Lance Redden

May 9, 2016

Just returned my Black Symmetry Otterbox case back to best buy. They look great but after a week with it my hands started hurting from trying to grip the phone. Made the phone too bulky for my hands. And I don't have small hands.

Instead I got a Zagg screen protector and a skin for the back, coupled with this bumper. Going to be so legit.

Posted via the Android Central App on S7 Edge

Attachments

• 413.jpg
    413.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 86

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Looks a well made case!

Is it built up enough around the top & bottom to stop the screen from touching a surface if placed screen down etc?

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
I also have the red case and the power on button is so hard to press. Otterbox says it will loosen up; I sure hope so. This case is dope!