Printable Call Log from Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2019
Visit site
I am needing a downloadable copy of my entire call log back to 2019 from my S10. I don't want to have to transcribe all those numbers by hand, so is there a way to download that information from the phone itself, into a Word document or TXT file or something?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to your carrier's website and look for the option to download or print PDFs of your full monthly bills. Those should include a full record of your calls. You might need to speak directly with their customer service if you want to go all the way back to 2019.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Last edited:
May 7, 2019
Visit site
I point out to B Diddy that I said FROM THE PHONE and not from the carrier's website, because the bills contain too much personal information, and only go back a couple of months. I need the LOG FROM THE PHONE.
I point out to "BDiddy" that I said clearly "FROM THE PHONE" not the carrier website, which only goes back a couple of months, and contains personal information. Could you read the question first, and not answer a question I did not ask?

And I am registered, but I can't find any place to log in. This website has changed, and there is no readily locatable place to log in.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 7, 2019
Visit site
Printable Call Log from Phone?

I am needing a downloadable copy of my entire call log back to 2019 from my S10. FROM MY S10 CELLPHONE.

I don't want to have to transcribe all those numbers by hand, so is there a way to download that information from the phone itself, into a Word document or TXT file or something?

FROM THE PHONE ITSELF.

Going to the carrier's website does not allow me to go back more than two months, and I need to go back THREE YEARS. That means getting the log from the PHONE.

How do you access that information FROM THE PHONE ITSELF?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, first of all, I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find. I also merged your duplicate threads.

Second, I know that you asked about FROM THE PHONE ITSELF. This would most likely be difficult to do for a span of 3 years because there's a good chance the Phone app only keeps track of calls over a certain period of time (maybe around 6 months -- that's the case for my Pixel 6 Pro, and I believe I've seen that timeframe on prior phones). This is why I had suggested contacting your carrier.

Third, can you be a little nicer? I've been doing this for a loooong time, and I don't do things to purposely tick people off. There's enough anger and frustration in the world, and we could always use less of it here.:)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
As to where on the website to log in, the recent changes to the site have definitely made that harder to find. Cilck the "Create Your Account" option, and then the "Log In" button at the bottom of the next page.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Printable Call Log from Phone?

I am needing a downloadable copy of my entire call log back to 2019 from my S10. FROM MY S10 CELLPHONE.

I don't want to have to transcribe all those numbers by hand, so is there a way to download that information from the phone itself, into a Word document or TXT file or something?

FROM THE PHONE ITSELF.

Going to the carrier's website does not allow me to go back more than two months, and I need to go back THREE YEARS. That means getting the log from the PHONE.

How do you access that information FROM THE PHONE ITSELF?
If you didn't make back ups especially 3 years ago you wont be able to get those unless like mentioned your carrier if they can go back 3 years nothing else further from that.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I point out to B Diddy that I said FROM THE PHONE and not from the carrier's website, because the bills contain too much personal information, and only go back a couple of months. I need the LOG FROM THE PHONE.
I point out to "BDiddy" that I said clearly "FROM THE PHONE" not the carrier website, which only goes back a couple of months, and contains personal information. Could you read the question first, and not answer a question I did not ask?

And I am registered, but I can't find any place to log in. This website has changed, and there is no readily locatable place to log in.

Here is a possible way to get call logs from the phone: https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/213618/cant-find-call-log-from-adb-shell

It involves installing and prepping ADB on a PC. Not hard, but the steps combined can be time consuming. Once done, you don't need to do them again. I have not tried this and cannot verify if it works, I have never had the need to gather call logs from any of my devices.

I think it would be in your best interest to consider how your posts could be interpreted by another reader. This to me, seems rather full of contempt. If you do not care for another post you are not obligated to respond, but if you do, please do so in a polite manner.

I'll leave this here for further reading:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/volunteer-hub/778825-community-rules-guidelines.html#post5715201

May 7, 2019
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure how you get "rude" out of calling you on not answering the question I asked. If you think I was rude, then that's your perception, for which I cannot be held responsible. Perhaps you should stop looking for something that isn't there.

I'm looking right now at my call log, and I see calls going all the way back to February of 2019, when I first purchased the phone.

I don't understand the mechanics of adding any software or other "hacks" so apparently, there isn't going to be any easier way than manually transcribing all the calls.

I would thank people for responding, but it seemed far too much like a "jump on the guy for standing up for himself" fest than anything else. I am so terribly sorry that I intruded on your day. Now I remember why I rarely come here. Least welcoming place I've seen in a while, and far too much gatekeeping from the "I've been around a long time, respect me dammit" crowd.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Good grief, you were the one who jumped on me for not reading your mind adequately. Have a good time trying to find help elsewhere. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech