problem with getting out from app

ntamim2006

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App

If there are problems with the App open system settings > applications > app (open the app) then clear cache. If that doesn't work then uninstall the reinstalling might help fix your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
May want to check the Nexus music indexing services as well. I had that problem back on Froyo on some phones where I had to kill and restart the phone's music app to get it to reindex music, as most apps use the same internal phone index.