Problem with Password 360 app (formerly Password Box)

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I installed the Password 360 app on my new Nexus 7. It won't let me login, keeps saying the password is incorrect when I know it is correct. In fact I can login on my cell phone using the same password. The only difference is that the cell phone is still running Jellybean 4.2.2 while the new Nexus of course is running 4.3. Could this be the issue? Does anyone else that uses Password 360 have this problem?

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Most likely a problem with 4.3, not the Nexus assuming your typing your password correctly. This kind of thing is kind of common with new android releases.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I have emailed the developer. Now to see what he says. I hope it is just a 4.3 issue and that it gets fixed quickly.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Update: I heard from the developer. I had to copy a .bak file from my cell phone or old Nexus and put it in the 360 folder on the new Nexus. I would have thought the app would have synced with itself but it didn't. But copying the file did work and all is well now.

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Update: I heard from the developer. I had to copy a .bak file from my cell phone or old Nexus and put it in the 360 folder on the new Nexus. I would have thought the app would have synced with itself but it didn't. But copying the file did work and all is well now.

Good to know you got it fixed. Sounds like it has no "Cloud" option, you might want to make sure you back that up so if you loose or break your device you can still get in. I highly recommend you look at something like lastpass as it's all in the cloud so everything is always synced.