Protective skin for Moment

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Was gonna get a transparent hard case but the Moment is already bulky as itis so looking into a skin that would protect the phone and won't interfere with the sliding keyboard.Any suggestions?Thank you!

By the way first post is this very cool forum!

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I am waiting for one right now from Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. I just got the Moment so can't say how good it will be on it but I have used these skins on my Blackberry and they are great and much, much cheaper than a Zagg. I had used a Zagg once just because I had heard they were the best but I found it a lot harder to apply and didn't last very long but the BestSkin I have only had to apply once and the screen stays nice and clear and it is easy to wipe off.
They are only $7.95 for a full skin (front, back and sides) compared for the $30.00 for one at Zagg.

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for one right now from Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. I just got the Moment so can't say how good it will be on it but I have used these skins on my Blackberry and they are great and much, much cheaper than a Zagg. I had used a Zagg once just because I had heard they were the best but I found it a lot harder to apply and didn't last very long but the BestSkin I have only had to apply once and the screen stays nice and clear and it is easy to wipe off.
They are only $7.95 for a full skin (front, back and sides) compared for the $30.00 for one at Zagg.

Thx for the advice but I have never been a big fan of skins that you have to spray any type of liquid but once again thx for the suggestion!