[Q] Phone won't turn on - 50$ reward

Sletox

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
So if you read the first story Here. You know the first part.

So now I kept restarting my phone beause i thought i would get back original google play and thought it was prob a easy fix but it turned to be something BAD as i went to "Volume up, home bottom, and power". There I started to wipe out "data/factory reset, wipe cache partition". After seeing i didnt get my google play I went to internet and searched for a APK google play , i found it and installed it but it crashed all the time. So after that I went to SuperSU app my rooted app and pressed permentaly remove root and after that i went back to "Volume up, home bottom, and power" and I went then to "mounts and storage > and I formated /system, /data, /data and /data/media (/sdcard).

After that i realized my phone wont turn on and since then i havent manage to turn on my phone, i wanted to turn in my phone to the fabrice i bought from but i relizead that i have a rooted phone and that they will not fix it as my warrenty is gone.

SO PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, I NEED A HAND IN NEED. THE ONE FIXING MY TROUBLE WILL BE REWARED 50$ through paypal.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Good luck. We do not ask members to pay for advice, nor do we condone that. Donation links must meet the forum guidelines.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocatz