Quadrant Score

awtryau89

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen this video?

HTC Inspire 4G Software Review (Video)

I have a Captivate and never saw quadrant scores like this. I am rom'd out and tweak to the nines. This is on a bone stock phone. I usually don't worry about speed.

Anyone want to talk about how this would compare to an Atrix or other phones coming up? I think it bodes well for the Inspire. I was leaning to the Atrix but now I am rethinking. Gosh, I just wish it had a FFC.

awtryau89

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just read over at XDA that the Desire HD was getting Quadrant scores over 2400 overclocked to 1.22 and using Cyanogen. No overclock yielded results over 2200. I'm guessing there won't be an issue with speed here.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
A couple of things to consider:

1) Quadrant can be hacked to yield unrealistic scores.

2) Android isn't optimized for dual-core until you get to Honeycomb, so dual core phones aren't running as fast as they're capable of.

3) Captivate is still on Eclair. Froyo makes a big difference as far as performance goes.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
There are so many factors and variables that go into a quadrant, that's what makes it so subjective. Processor, RAM, GPU, what version of android you are running...

That's also why it's easy to trick it into giving you a higher score even though there is no noticable difference in speed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricardroman2094