Quattrimus Restore Help

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
There might have been some little error(not enough space, etc). Download a file manager and look through ur SD in a folder called ClockworkMod(or whatever recovery u have) and see if its there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to say but you'll have to wipe everything and reflash ur old rom or keep quattrimus, im running it and its great IMO. Always read everything in recovery. If this keeps happening try flashing a new recovery. I recommend Jerryscripts's CWM green.

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay well see how much space u free on ur SD. What i meant was if u want to get back to the rom u had before then you'll have to wipe everything in recovery(data,cache,dalvik) and install ur old rom in recovery. I was also stating u could keep quattrimus

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
don't panic,just use quattrimus to redownload a rom you want to use,then reboot to recovery and install it. then make a backup.

edit for clarification : be sure to wipe data,cache,dalvik in recovery,then format boot,cache,data and system in mounts and storage,then install your newly downloaded rom. if you want google apps then you can flash that after the rom is flashed then reboot.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey, everyone, sorry for any confusion. Whenever I encounter a little issue like this, I go absolutely crazy and post the same question on different forums on different websites and PM everyone, just desperate for an answer.
Anyway, I was actually talking about just backing up/restoring the data from the ROM, not the actual ROM itself. My bad for not wording it right.
I ended up fixing the issue and restoring the data, but Quattrimus can't go 3 minutes with rebooting itself, so I'm going to try other ROMs.
But a huge thanks to everyone out there who was kind enough to help a little noob still trying to figure things out. You guys are the best!!

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey, everyone, sorry for any confusion. Whenever I encounter a little issue like this, I go absolutely crazy and post the same question on different forums on different websites and PM everyone, just desperate for an answer.
Anyway, I was actually talking about just backing up/restoring the data from the ROM, not the actual ROM itself. My bad for not wording it right.
I ended up fixing the issue and restoring the data, but Quattrimus can't go 3 minutes with rebooting itself, so I'm going to try other ROMs.
But a huge thanks to everyone out there who was kind enough to help a little noob still trying to figure things out. You guys are the best!!

I'm glad to help anyway I can. If ur still a noob try sticking with the iho roms for now. Read read read and u will learn! If u really want quattrimus, I recommend the cm9 build. Its working amazing for me

Reactions: Encerspay45

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just went back to BACKside now lol. And how did you get Quattrimus working amazingly? Mine was so unstable I was about to scream, haha.

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just went back to BACKside now lol. And how did you get Quattrimus working amazingly? Mine was so unstable I was about to scream, haha.

Well its amazing for an alpha. I'm having less freezes and reboots then I did with backside and mostly everything works

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Alpha 10 Final on mine. Somewhat overclocked, not as much as when I had IHO. It has been running fine, no reboots at all, relatively few F/Cs (mostly Play Store).
Installed via CWM Green, standard gapps for ICS.

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Alpha 10 Final on mine. Somewhat overclocked, not as much as when I had IHO. It has been running fine, no reboots at all, relatively few F/Cs (mostly Play Store).
Installed via CWM Green, standard gapps for ICS.

Basically same here. cm9 version is best IMO. Kang just seemed wierd

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks