Question about accessing Wallpapers saved on SD Card

Stealth87

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this question has been asked in the past. I didn't look too far into the threads. I downloaded an application to get backgrounds or wallpapers but I cannot find the saved images. When in the application I click save and a message pops up saying that the image has been saved to the SD Card in the Backgrounds (name of the app) directory. However I cannot find these pictures. It almost seems like it is not pulling anything from the SD Card. The SD Card is mounted but I am confused on how to get to it and view items saved on it, or use wallpapers I have downloaded. Please help me out. If any more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You need a file manager. Thats just the way it is, our phones don't recognize Backgrounds as a compatible folder. I like Linda Manager, you can also try Astro.

Stealth87

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
You need a file manager. Thats just the way it is, our phones don't recognize Backgrounds as a compatible folder. I like Linda Manager, you can also try Astro.

Where can I get something like that? Sorry just got the Hero about a week ago and trying to figure it out.

Thanks for the help!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
In the android market. They are free and basically allow you to access your sd card and other files on the phone. To save them, and use the backgrounds at a later time, you just open the file manager, navigate to /sdcard then open /backgrounds and your downloaded backgrounds are in there under file name. Click on it, it opens it then you can long press or hit the menu button to set it as a wallpaper/lock screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
addrom