Question about Getting the Bionic Before the 8th

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
With direct fill orders does that mean that Verizon won't send the phones to authorized retailers before they 8th? And if they do send them, can I theoretically buy one before the 8th if the retailer agrees to sell me one?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Short answer, No. You cannot get it before the 8th. The retailers will be getting them (seems some already have) but they will not sell it to you before the 8th.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
With direct fill orders does that mean that Verizon won't send the phones to authorized retailers before they 8th? And if they do send them, can I theoretically buy one before the 8th if the retailer agrees to sell me one?

If you can find a retailer who will sell you one before release, then yes, you will have bought it before release. Guys in a black SUV will not instantaneously pull up and stop you.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
There were times in the past where third party sellers and I mean only some of their stores have sold phones a couple days before the release date. Last one I remember was the Droid X2 was available at my best buy 3 days before verizon had it, and a few others experienced the same thing. They were not supposed to do it, but it happened. Just saying.

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
If you can find a retailer who will sell you one before release, then yes, you will have bought it before release. Guys in a black SUV will not instantaneously pull up and stop you.

Ok because my friend is an authorized retailer and I'm in charge of informing him when new Android phones come out since he remains (stupidly?) steadfastly dedicated to Blackberries. I had to send him the video with the release date in it because he didn't believe me; he was under the impression that the Bionic was canceled indefinitely. Anyways, I digress. If he can actually get them before the 8th I will do my best to try to get him to sell me one. OR at least use one in the store to get benchmarks and the such.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site

Lmao.
Thinking the same thing

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

They're waaaaaatching you

273042171_103af90ff91.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinbrooklyn