Question about haptic feedback

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
ok, I dont know if I am imagining things or going crazy, but I could have sworn that with the haptic feedback, I got a vibration anytime I made a screen selction like opening an app or bookmark...now it seems I only get the feedback on the keyboard and the 4 soft keys on bottom...no longer on screen selections...anybody have similar issues and now of a fix...or am I just imagining things and it ner vibrated on screen selections:D:D:D

Thanks

Desean1

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
ok, I dont know if I am imagining things or going crazy, but I could have sworn that with the haptic feedback, I got a vibration anytime I made a screen selction like opening an app or bookmark...now it seems I only get the feedback on the keyboard and the 4 soft keys on bottom...no longer on screen selections...anybody have similar issues and now of a fix...or am I just imagining things and it ner vibrated on screen selections:D:D:D

Thanks

go to settings then sound scroll to the bottom uncheck vibration feedback

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
but i think that haptic feedback was on for screen selections...and I liked it and wanted it back...if it fact I was not imagining it and it was on for all screen selections

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao