Question for those who have warrantied their G4 for touchscreen issues.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm just wondering who has had their phone replaced for touchscreen issues, and if the issue persists with the replacement or not. Mine isn't bad, but it's misfiring when scrolling enough to annoy me. I'm just wondering if it would be a waste of time to get it replaced, as the new one might be the same or worse.

Preferably Canadian H812 users, but I guess it doesn't matter since all models seem to be affected.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I have an escalation call being returned to me today from LG, but I can't go 5 business days without a phone, which is what they have requested.

I've heard good things from replacements though.

Posted via the Android Central App

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I have an escalation call being returned to me today from LG, but I can't go 5 business days without a phone, which is what they have requested.

5 days are actually pretty amazing speed outside of Apple. Last time when I had to have warranty done on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 they quoted 21 days (3 weeks). It actually came back in about 2 weeks.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

Awesome! Let me know how it goes. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshanhiranandani