Question on UMX MXW1 Android phone, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Question on UMX MXW1 android phone

I have never had a smartphone before and there is very little info that came with this phone. I want to buy an SD card for it and found one on Ebay but it has this warning: YOUR DEVICE MUST SUPPORT AT LEAST 128GB OF EXTERNAL MEMORY. How can I find that out? Is there a specific kind I should get and if so how do I find out what that would be? I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Question on UMX MXW1 android phone

Hi, not many phones come with 128gb capacity for SD Cards. I would stick to buying a 16gb or 32gb SD card for your phone. If you Google UMX MXW1 there are a couple of vidoes showing you the phone, which might help explain where the card goes. Also on their website - UMX Mobile Phones you can find more info on the phone.

Budget Mobile

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi. You can refer to my video links on Youtube as described, but I can tell you this phone WON'T support 128GB of MicroSD Storage. Please try the recommended 2GB MicroSD which Budget Mobile suggested/works without fail.

UMXMXW1

Jun 3, 2017
Visit site
Howdo I add Gmail app to my UMX MXW1. Down loading the app says the device is incompatible.

Thanks for any assistance or information
Larry

I know this answer comes later then expected... The preferred method I would use is"sideload" the application via .APK file or try a similar version #. If you install via that method instead of using the Google Play Store, you'll likely find an .apk of the program you wish to load/run.