Questions about the new Jelly Bean update

Ifixsharp

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
So I got the new update yesterday. I have nothing against the stock rom, But it broke my tethering app. I found a way to root my S3. [GUIDE] Root for Jelly Bean OTA ***UPDATED*** - xda-developers
No problem there. I was looking to install a version of Paranoid Android, But using Goomanager this was not an available rom. (Is there one for the S3) I tried a few other roms and they all looked kind of chunky to me. A few had a flicker effect when you went to the home screen (aokp milestone 1 and bean)

Well now i went the route of http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...-back-clean-factory-stock-update-10-23-a.html And I am back to Factory fresh rom with an unlocked boot loader. If I were to root the factory rom and leave it what would be the effects in the long run, and is there a costume factory rom (Jelly bean) that would solve my problem...

Thanks

Ifixsharp

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
No I am grandfathered with the unlimited plan. I spent the 700.00 to buy my S3 outright because I did not want to change plans..Kind of a waste of cash now that the program is broken with the update.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Search the play store for portable wifi hot spot free. Works great for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinbrooklyn