Quick Charger question

Fusionn

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I just got a brand new Xperia Z5 (Old one Galaxy S6) i really love the Xperia Z5 more than i did with Galaxy S6. I have one question since i did not get a Quick charger with the phone and my Fast adaptiv charger for my galaxy S6 did not work on the Z5 for fast charge only regular. So i checked around the internet and found Sony Quick Charger UCH 10 and UCH 20 can i use UCH 10 or do i need to use the UCH 20? Because i dont wanna **** up the new phone.

What is the difference betwean the UCH 10 and UCH 20 checked around UCH 10 supports from Xperia Z2 if i remember right up to Xperia Z5 and UCH 20 came with Xperia Z5. Could someone help me out here to choose the right one since i dont wanna f*ck the phone up and order wrong charger.

And i saw also i could buy a charge stand to the phone does it include quick charge or also only regular charge? Thanks in advice

phylez

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
UCH10 came with mine as well. My thoughts with these things is that if Sony thought a 20 was good, they have included a 20. They included a 10 so that's what I'll stick with.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lethabo Mokoena