Radiation level is high on Motorola Droid

G

GenericMessage

Did anyone here that the Motorola Droid was rated as one of the phones which has a high radiation level? Anyone concerned??:confused:

If you're that worried then don't use smoke detectors, florescent lights, eat bananas, and check every concrete structure for radon.

Have no worries!

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Damn that does have higher rad levels.

But not as bad as my old 8330.

I'll just take some RadAway next time I use my phone.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
With the way I use the Droid as compaired to some of my other phones, it is hardly "near" my body when I'm using it. Add to that my car mount/integration with my car sterio, and blue tooth headset, its almost never near my head.

"Its not a tumor"

:)

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
With the way I use the Droid as compaired to some of my other phones, it is hardly "near" my body when I'm using it. Add to that my car mount/integration with my car sterio, and blue tooth headset, its almost never near my head.

"Its not a tumor"

:)

Same for me. My thumbs are gonna get rad cancer before my head does, if I keep this up.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that a while back, CNET is a great resource to find information on radiation output levels on cell phones. Fortunately enough for me, I don't use the phone, as a phone, enough without the use of bluetooth to really be that concerned.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Moved to General Chat forum.

If anyone does reads the article, there is 1 paragraph of sound advice:

If you're concerned about limiting your SAR exposure, you can take a few easy steps beyond purchasing a handset with a low SAR. You can text instead placing a voice call, use a wired headset or speakerphone whenever possible, and carry your phone at least one inch from your body.[/url]

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
If you're concerned about limiting your SAR exposure, you can take a few easy steps beyond purchasing a handset with a low SAR. You can text instead placing a voice call, use a wired headset or speakerphone whenever possible, and carry your phone at least one inch from your body.

So, If I carry the phone in my front pants pocket... am I gonna be .... "alright" down there?? I'd hate to think of a tin foil fix for that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhsafaie