Ready to pre order the 3XL from Best Buy and trade my unlocked 512GB Note 9 in...

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey, All,

I went from the Pixel 2XL to the Note 9 when it was released.

It's been an interesting, annoying month and I've even considered trading back down to the Pixel 2XL. The Note 9 camera is atrocious - especially in low light....

So needless to say, on the 9th, as soon as the pre-orders open, I'm going to my local Best Buy to pre order the Pixel 3XL and then, when it finally arrives, I'll hand them over my shiny new, unlocked 512GB Note 9 and hope they give me a decent trade in value / promos for it.

Ready to go back!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey, All,

I went from the Pixel 2XL to the Note 9 when it was released.

It's been an interesting, annoying month and I've even considered trading back down to the Pixel 2XL. The Note 9 camera is atrocious - especially in low light....

So needless to say, on the 9th, as soon as the pre-orders open, I'm going to my local Best Buy to pre order the Pixel 3XL and then, when it finally arrives, I'll hand them over my shiny new, unlocked 512GB Note 9 and hope they give me a decent trade in value / promos for it.

Ready to go back!

Damn, if the P3XL didn’t impress me in the flesh I was considering a Note 9. Is the camera really that bad??? Most reviews say the camera is very good

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Damn, if the P3XL didn’t impress me in the flesh I was considering a Note 9. Is the camera really that bad??? Most reviews say the camera is very good

No issues on my note 9 camera
I think there is a software update for camera coming soon though.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
@KillerQ you can't just jump the gun , you follow the steps see if you can fix your issue. there are people on this forum that complain about the pixel camera does it mean its horrible ? of course not .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton