Received My Red Zenfone today...

miguel11691

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I must say this phone has taken me by surprise... the phone is great smooth and battery life to me so far is great... and I don't understand some people saying the screen is not that bright.... I mean how bright do you want the screen... its displays great colors as well... l love it.... now just waiting on that 5.1.1 update.... I have the red 64GB version with 4GB of ram...

Posted via the Android Central App

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I must say this phone has taken me by surprise... the phone is great smooth and battery life to me so far is great... and I don't understand some people saying the screen is not that bright.... I mean how bright do you want the screen... its displays great colors as well... l love it.... now just waiting on that 5.1.1 update.... I have the red 64GB version with 4GB of ram...

Nice device. I had it for a little while. The only downside was a camera, other than that it is a stellar device.

Lord Mosh

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm loving my ZF2 as well! The camera is a non-issue for me (my last phone only had an 8mp); I just wish the speaker was a little louder.

miguel11691

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm loving my ZF2 as well! The camera is a non-issue for me (my last phone only had an 8mp); I just wish the speaker was a little louder.

Yea the speaker could be louder I can agree with you there... and I put the go keyboard on also... the stock keyboard sucks lol... camera works great for me... and to think I wasn't going to get this phone because everyone was talking about the screen brightness... lol... no problems in that area for me...

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Yea the speaker could be louder I can agree with you there... and I put the go keyboard on also... the stock keyboard sucks lol... camera works great for me... and to think I wasn't going to get this phone because everyone was talking about the screen brightness... lol... no problems in that area for me...

Use SwiftKey keyboard it's perfect with the dark mode, I have the gold version 4g ram and just love it...even more after rooting.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

barkway

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Got my red ZF2 today (too) and 2 probs so far. The first is how incredibly hard it is to remove the back cover (had to get son's gf to do it for me with her big scary nails after I couldn't open it), and it performed a system update first thing after initial setup and now it no longer can detect the SIM. Not a happy camper.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Got my red ZF2 today (too) and 2 probs so far. The first is how incredibly hard it is to remove the back cover (had to get son's gf to do it for me with her big scary nails after I couldn't open it), and it performed a system update first thing after initial setup and now it no longer can detect the SIM. Not a happy camper.
Well I don't understand why ppl complain about back cover.
I'm glad it's hard and honestly how often is one going to remove it, ones for sim and SD card and since battery don't remove I see no point of having it off.
After updates reboot phone and it should have no problem recognizing sim u may also want to do a catch clear by holding the power and value button up let go of power when it vibrates.
Then use volume button to set phone in recovery mode and push power button then Ull see a bot with error at this point hold volume down with power key and while keeping those two pressed, press and release volume up key.
Now ur in recovery mode set wipe cache partition and push power button and just wait.
Will take few min up to 8/10min

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Joining the red party too LOL. Just ordered mine. It's coming Tueday 8/11 with a glass screen protector. I said this in another thread too minus the part that it happens to be a red one. Looking forward to it. Got the 64 GB/4GB RAM one. AT&T reps will have to open it up and fiddle with it since I am going to have to get a new SIM card. I just am going to let them do it.

Sent from my K010 using Android Central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidet