Recover Data From S10 stuck in reboot mode/Samsung Logo

Sophiarlo

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Hi,

I had my Samsung Galaxy S10+
( that had a cracked screen for sometime )on charge one night and in the morning it would not turn on , it would continuously just attempt to turn on and the Samsung logo would appear. When connecting the charging cable to it , it acknowledges it but just keeps bringing up the Samsung logo. I attempted to reboot etc and it just got stuck in that screen and wouldn't do anything and now just shows the logo all the time.
I've connected it to my laptop to try recover Data From it but as soon as I connect it , the phone lights up with the Samsung logo as if it's charging but the laptop won't recognise the phone as being connected ( yes I have connected other devices and used different cables etc to make sure it's not my laptop and unfortunately, it's only that phone it won't recognise) .
I am not very tech savvy at all and searched online for a way to possibly retrieve the data but everything bases the recovery on the laptop recognising the device which it won't. It's also online alot about doing this and that as if I can use the screen to access anything which I can't. Could someone please, please help me with a soloution ? Thanks so much for your time .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Hopefully this will serve as a good reminder in the future to keep your important data backed up or synced somewhere on a regular basis. Never rely on your phone as the sole storage location for crucial data.

Sophiarlo

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for your reply :) I have tried to do the wipe cache partion steps and it did absolutely nothing and now just stuck with the logo. I just looked up what reflasg the firmware means and doesn't that mean it will wipe the data on the phone which is what I'm trying to retrieve ? Sorry I'm so confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2