Release pushed back to 18th?

enormous

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Prerequisite dose of salt here:

Just got off the phone with a non-corporate Sprint outlet, and the guy there said the release date for the E4GT has been pushed back to the 18th. Anyone else hear something similar?

I really hope this isn't the case!

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Not according to my corporate store but even if it is.....it's a mere two days and hardly worth worrying about unless you have a return deadline for something else which falls into that time period.

imiller913

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I know sometimes the non corporate stores don't get the phone until a couple of days later. That is what I was told from a non corporate store in the mall in my area.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Sunday has been Sprints release dates in the past but Sprint will be the first carrier to carry the GSII and At&T is releasing theirs on the 18th so in order for Sprint to keep their "first" to market statement then they would need to release it as stated on the 16th... And why would you want to bum me out.. I am already stressed that i have to wait till then.. This thread is just not right and should be deleted for causing me emotional damage. Judy Sheindlin here I come. :'(

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with Best Buy and Sprint phones ? Was wondering how long it generally took for BB to get a phone after release day assuming they carry it. Since my initial purchase was through BB I have to make the exchange there. Hoping it wont be too long after.

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I was told by a best buy Rep that they tend to be appprox two monthes behind because they are cheaper. One company pulled a phone from them all together because they had it so cheap. I can testify that I got a deal there...$1 fascinate...list at best buy was $49 and list at vzw$159. Best buy price matches...worth the wait imo

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
BB has phones as soon as they are available. I recently got my Photon there on launch day...along with two replacements within the first week and a half before I finally gave up.

The "'BB gets their phones two months later cause they are cheaper is simply not true.

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Holy hell I almost dropped my phone when I saw that two month thing lol. I was thinking more along the lines of 2-3 days later if not on launch. Saw that and freaked. Hopefully they do have them on launch day. Seems weird them not taking orders for it though.

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
BB has phones as soon as they are available. I recently got my Photon there on launch day...along with two replacements within the first week and a half before I finally gave up.

The "'BB gets their phones two months later cause they are cheaper is simply not true.

Not to argue...it is the case however with some phones. At this time you cannot get a baby bold touch from there. The salesman told me that is the norm for some phones. I have t done a phone by phone comp but it is the case with some.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o