Reminder App - Pin to AOD?

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I posted the quote below in 2018, for my Note 8. It looks like the Reminder app will not let you pin a reminder to the AOD like I describe in this quote. Anyone have any idea of how to do something like this again. I know that I can pin to AOD from the Screen off memo - but that is it. I could make a shopping list and then put it on my AOD. Does Goodlock have anything?

"On this topic - if you want a "shopping list" on you AOD. The reminder app lets you make a list of 19 items - save - then Pin to AOD. Then at the store - pull out pen - double tap the the pin icon - double tap the note. It will open in the reminder app - press 3dots - edit - then tap the square to cross off. press Save - it will ask to refresh - press refresh - and shut off screen. The adjusted list will now be the new Shopping list on the AOD. Also it looks like if put a screen shot or an older screen off memo from the Samsung Notes into the reminder app you can then pin it to the AOD. That is the only way to get the Samsung notes on to the AOD, unless you just created it on the Screen off Memo. I love the reminder app. I also discovered that the reminder app will pin to the AOD in larger font than the Samsung Notes does. Don't know why. Hope that helps anyone!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty