Removing a screen that won't go away & moving an immovable screen

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

Problem #1 - I have a screen that has 2 large apps pre-set on it. One of them is Google Discover and the other is Samsung Free. I can't do anything with the screen but turn the entire screen off/on with a toggle and all that does is fade it out. I want it gone. Anyone know how?

Problem #2 - I somehow managed to remove my official HOME screen and don't know how to get it back. The screens on my phone right now will move right and left but they won't slide over enough to put a screen between them to have a home screen if I can't restore the original. I want a total of 3 screens with my home screen in the middle.

Anyone that can help is appreciated!

Deb

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Re: Removing a screen that won't go away & moving an immovable screen

So when you long press on the home screen that toggle and far left is there to disable or enable and choose the feed you want to the far left... As for the main screen you can add another page or delete.. Once you have the one you want as main home screen hit home icon over that page..

Last edited:

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

So when you long press on the home screen that toggle and far left is there to disable or enable and choose the feed you want to the far left... As for the main screen you can add another page or delete.. Once you have the one you want as main home screen hit home icon over that page..

Been trying and trying and trying. I am finally down to 3 screens and I will try the rest of your instructions later today, thank you.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

Been trying and trying and trying. I am finally down to 3 screens and I will try the rest of your instructions later today, thank you.

On main screen just pinch in the middle and the controls will pop up.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante