Replacement battery door?

gatorboi352

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find a regular replacement battery door for my DINC2??

I have scoured the interent and am only able to find an extended battery door with battery for like $60. I cannot find a straight up regular (black) battery door anywhere.

My battery door creaks and pops on the left side now and I would like to replace it as it drives me crazy hearing it as I use the phone. Thanks for any help!

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Search eBay for "incredible 2 battery cover" - there are several regular, non-extended battery doors there among all the extended batteries.

I bought a cover for my original DINC when the upper right corner got loose and creaky - no problem, part was HTC OEM...

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find a regular replacement battery door for my DINC2??

I have scoured the interent and am only able to find an extended battery door with battery for like $60. I cannot find a straight up regular (black) battery door anywhere.

My battery door creaks and pops on the left side now and I would like to replace it as it drives me crazy hearing it as I use the phone. Thanks for any help!

PM me, I have a brand new one from VZW.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yandi90