Reset phone with broken screen?

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
so my epics screen broke and someone else wants to buy it but i want to do a hard reset but i cant see whats going on. im rooted if i go to clockwork can i do it from there? can someone tell me how to do it without having to look at the screen?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so my epics screen broke and someone else wants to buy it but i want to do a hard reset but i cant see whats going on. im rooted if i go to clockwork can i do it from there? can someone tell me how to do it without having to look at the screen?

how about doing an odin flash,,,,,i am not sure if it works the same as a fascinate, as long as it goes into download mode you can flash it,

or do you know if you were in debug mode when the phone broke?

Reactions: sole_elite_xx3

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
how about doing an odin flash,,,,,i am not sure if it works the same as a fascinate, as long as it goes into download mode you can flash it,

or do you know if you were in debug mode when the phone broke?

ah i actually got i forgot the name of the app -_- well i got that app running :D and did it from my computer screen. im good now thank you,

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Are you selling it because of the broken screen or are you selling it for other reasons? The screen can be replaced for $35.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61