Restore Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Precedent to factory condition

Travis Burris1

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Rooted Precedent a month ago installed super user and titanium backup pro. I recently backed up everything on SD card and Titanium Backup and restored phone but failed to take SD card out. Now I've lost Play Store and can't get it back to re-install Titanium to get my stuff back. On top of that my phone auto denies incoming calls and texts and will not ring. Internet still works but some functionality has been lost. What to do? Can't find a factory Rom to install................:confused:

Bobby Neil

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Rooted Precedent a month ago installed super user and titanium backup pro. I recently backed up everything on SD card and Titanium Backup and restored phone but failed to take SD card out. Now I've lost Play Store and can't get it back to re-install Titanium to get my stuff back. On top of that my phone auto denies incoming calls and texts and will not ring. Internet still works but some functionality has been lost. What to do? Can't find a factory Rom to install................:confused:

nunabeezwaxx

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
rooted my samsung precendent on straight talk. phone got shut off 2 days company had me do a prl reset phone service restored no caller id. when i get a call phone screen reads no id iam no longer rooted but still no id PLEASE help!!! keep geting directed to dead links