Reverse USB Debugging changes?

Yo_Dawg

Sep 14, 2019
Visit site
So I was trying a new way to sync my music library onto my SD card, previously using Isyncr but it is far too slow. I tried using a Windows based app called Wondershare TunesGo - in order to use it you had to enable developer options and USB debugging. It was useless and I quickly abandoned it.

Since then, I made no changes to my phone but it behaves differently.

1. Certain .AVI video files I have on my SD card now think they're songs, not videos. They always appear in music player and as audio in file manager.

2. I could not register for this site on my device, it kept marking me as a spammer and same for xda-developers.com. I had to use my laptop to complete registration.

I tried to reset all app settings, reset developer options but none of these work. Is there a way I can get my phone to work like it did in the before time, in the long, long ago without having to backup and reset the entire thing?

Using Honor 9 Lite latest android version 9.1.0.127

Update: I restored my phone to factory settings and it didn't work! All that for nothing. It continues to display .AVI video files as songs in music player. Never did it before yesterday and now I'm permanently stuck with this problem.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4