Review thread for Moment

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Here is Mobile Burn's review of the Moment

I find it funny that if it just runs vanilla Android they consider it plain and boring. Isn't the point of this OS to be able to customize the look and feel to your own needs? God forbid it doesn't have Sense, Wiz or what not.

Though the Moment doesn't have Multi Touch, and I'm not sure how important that really is as I don't really use it on my Hero. Knowing that there's a third Droid phone on the horizon I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Thankfully we have multiple lines and some with dumbphones they'll use for a few years so I can upgrade one of them to get it. So I'm not sure what I'll do come Nov 1. Would live to have a hard keyboard though. And coming from vertical qwerty thumb boards, even if the keys are too rubbery, it'll still be a blessing.

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Someone needs to tell me how to make the links nice and neat. Thought it was something universal amongst forum sites, but apparently it's not. I put the link in quotes and it still doesn't work.

Use the following format with spaces removed before and after the url below:

see [ url="www.google.com"]example[/url ]

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Cover flaps on the headphone jack and the USB port? Sometimes the space button doesn't register if you hit it directly in the middle? Wow. That's all I needed to hear. Keeping the Hero for sure unless webOS 5.0 comes out in the next 2 weeks with a drastically improved calendar.

prot0type

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Engadget review is up.

So far, at least until I get to try one out, I may hold out for another qwerty pad Android device. I should be eligible for a full upgrade in march so we'll see what's released between now and then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais