[ROM][BETA][4.1.2] AOKP Jelly Bean for Virgin Mobile and Sprint 10/21/2013

saarah14

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
OKay I have CM9 on my phone already because i have ICS. Can I just go ahead and flash the rom with AOKP and Gapps or do I have to do something else so my phone does not mess up?Thank you!!

lvdave

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok.. Just upgraded my Sprint/Ting Optimus Elite with this... Pretty painless, but a question.. I used the GApps listed above, but the Gmail app seems to be missing.. Since I use Gmail a LOT thats kind of a problem.. Since I backed up all of my apps with Titananium Backup from the stock rom, I tried restoring the Gmail from that, but it failed.. Likely cuz that was a 2.3.3 version of Gmail.. What gives with that Gapps package??

ZeroAstros

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Wow dude awesome ROM I am a HUGE noob since I come from iOS Jailbreak and I bricked my phone a year ago, I decided today to unbrick it(which took a lot of time) And then I saw this ROM ( I don't even know what a rom is...) and I said screw it! I'm flashing this rom(I failed twice lol) but jesus man! My phone is much better Gunna use the gapp thing to see if I get google play :p Good job I love this rom and your other work looks awesome too :D