[ROM] Humblecomb 4.0 EP1W Based

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
if i can get the darned odin vs. 1.82 I'd been on humble 4 right now..
gotta get the new pit also..
when i get this stuff on my ph i will report back about it and how i like it...

Ok i was at XDA for a long time reading 23 pages of postings and all had issues with noise in their ph calls in/out. and a lot of issues i dont wanna fool with so at this moment in time i will not be making the switch untill more bugs are worked out..

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
how is the bluetooth connection? I am on a EP1W based ROM (forget what one) and I have trouble with my phone staying connected to my stereo in my truck, it drops out after 3-6 seconds of play and I have to shut the stereo off and let it reconnect, it sometimes does it several times in a row before it will hold the connection and once it does it if fine for a while, even shutting the truck on and off when running around

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
how is the bluetooth connection? I am on a EP1W based ROM (forget what one) and I have trouble with my phone staying connected to my stereo in my truck, it drops out after 3-6 seconds of play and I have to shut the stereo off and let it reconnect, it sometimes does it several times in a row before it will hold the connection and once it does it if fine for a while, even shutting the truck on and off when running around

The best that i have found is the gummy FE 2.0..
m,y ph keeps a descent battery level, makes calls in/out, not garbled, i am stilll with the EE4 modem or radio as they call it. not enough problems to even complain about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63