[Rom] KIT KAT 4.4 now available! most varients

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
credit to houstonn and contributing devs over @ xda for all the hard work and long hours put in to make these possible! it is recommended to use TWRP as CWM has caused problems, and do a clean wipe, data and cache. You will also need to install banks 4.4 gapps.

there is no thread at xda yet, as he is waiting tohave all varients up and running. However, this link, go to page 46, this is where he first [posted it] [ROM][D800|D801|D802|D803] CarbonRom / ParanoidAndroid / Slimbean [4.3][unofficial] - Page 46 - xda-developers

this is a stock kit kat rom, with stock kernels.

gapps download
[GAPPS][4.4/4.3.x] OFFICIAL 0-Day PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [2013-11-19] - xda-developers

Kit Kat 4.4 downloads, make sure to select correct varient
Listing of test

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
No VS-980? I'm by no means complaining. We have the cream of the crop when it comes to ROMs and I've been rocking 4.4 on team Gummy since yesterday so I am very happy.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
although it's tempting, i'm going to stick with my stock rom for now... just thought i would share for those eager to get some kit kat love.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
what do you think of it so far? any bugs? i would flash now if i didnt lose some of the baked in features, like all the camera features, the IR blaster,knock on and knock off, etc...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm super happy with everything at stock. It really is great. I may wait until my phone is a little older and I'm feeling bored before I go and try to break it.

G2

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
The G2 is only the second phone I've owned, that I haven't wanted to root and rom right out of the box...The HTC One was the other.